To celebrate the Lunar New Year, the Michelin Bib Gourmand-crowned restaurant offers a number of luxurious festive dishes, exquisitely handcrafted festive pastries and takeaways!
Peony Jade will also be available at Takashimaya B2 event hall booth! From now until 14 Feb 2018, you can order and takeaway their savoury dishes which includes:
1) Traditional Homemade Prosperity Goodies and Nyonya Cookies from S$20.88nett
2) Gold Rush “Lou Hei” Yu Sheng from S$68.88nett
3) Lunar New Year “Huat! Huat!” Goodies and Gift Sets from S$68.88nett
4) Prosperity & Smooth Sailing Combo Package (Poon Choi with 5 free items) from S$518.88nett
For outdoor catering:
• CNY Buffet (with a minimum of 50 guests) from S$15.90++ with S$2++ surcharge per guest
For dining at the restaurants:
1) “Unlimited” Prosperity Dim Sum & Ala Carte Lunch Buffet from S$48.88++ per guest
2) “Unlimited” Prosperity Ala Carte Dinner Buffet from S$78.88++ per guest
3) Feasts of Fortune Set Menus (for up to 10 guests) from S$798++
The CNY dine in Menu:
- “INSTANT ENORMOUS WINDFALL, GOOD HEALTH AND LONGEVITY” YEAR OF THE DOG YUSHENG
If you want to find exquisite handcrafted work-of-art yusheng, then look no more than Peony Jade’s version! It is consists of quality ingredients such as lobster from Canada 加拿大龙虾, sliced premium 2-head golden abalone from Australia 发财澳洲 2 頭鲍魚片, Japanese Amberjack (hamachi) carpaccio 发财鰤魚, tuna (sashimi-grade)吞拿刺身,Norwegian salmon (sashimi-grade)三文鱼刺身, pan-seared Hokkaido scallops 发财北海道鲜带子, jelly fish 海蜇, wakame 日本海带, unami 海胆, crispy silver baits 银鱼, topped with champagne jelly 香槟冻, French caviar 法国黑鱼子, golden fish roes 鱼子, lychee pops 荔枝磨豆 and edible 18k gold leaves 金薄. Toss all these ingredients together with chef’s homemade recipe using fresh apricot and peach jam dressing, Peony Jade’s deep-fried thin taro strips, roasted pine nuts and toasted sesame seeds.
This awesome yusheng can serve up to 10-12 guests, and is available for dine-in only at Peony Jade @ Keppel Club. 1-day advance order is required.
- “REAPING PROSPERITY’ DEEP-FRIED AUSTRALIAN FRESH OYSTERS-ON-SHELL WITH JINHUA HAM INFUSED WITH CHA-SIU
Cost: $48.88++(min 3 guests required)
This is a combination of deep-fried Australian fresh oysters and Chinese caramelised roasted char-siu (pork). The thick fatty roasted char-siu is marinated with premium honey marinate that has 2 secret ingredients and a dose of home-blended vinegar, and it goes really well with the Australian oysters!
A minimum of 3 guests is required to order this dish, and is available for dine-in only at Peony Jade @ Keppel Club. 1-day advance order is required.
- LONGEVITY & ‘HUAT! HUAT!’ GIFT SET
Get these super cute sweet limited edition gift set which comes 9 adorable and extremely-lovable handcrafted mochi fortune ʻpoochesʼ filled with mandarin orange and valrhona dark bitter- sweet chocolate!
This gift set serves up to 8 – 10 guests, and is available for dine-in and take away at both branches and Takashimaya Basement 2.
- THE FIVE PROSPERITY ULTIMANIUM POON CHOI TAKEAWAY SET
Cost: $5.18.88/6 guests, $748.88/8-10 guests
Enhance your reunion dinner at home with this ultimate takeaway set featuring Poon Choi with 18 premium ingredients like the whole 8-head Australian abalones (原隻8頭 澳洲发财鮑), 1⁄2 roasted goose (半隻烧鹅), a whole pork knuckle(豬手 1 隻), golden oysters(蚝豉), roast pork(腩仔肉), South African spikes sea cucumber(刺參), fresh whole scallops(鲜带子), pork tendons(蹄根), fatt choy(發菜), fish maw(鱼 鳔), king-sized prawns(大明蝦), whole Shiitake mushrooms( 北 菇 ), homemade sea-grouper mousse cake( 鱗 鱼 球 ), whole golden dried conpoy(瑶柱), taro(芋頭), beancurd skin(枝竹), radish(白萝卜) and ‘Blossoming Fortune’ tender broccoli(西蘭花)!
1) Norwegian sashimi-grade salmon “Fa Cai” yu sheng with organic farmed tender radish and golden roe;
2) “Pot of Abundance Wealth” poached black truffle gyoza, bird’s nest and premium fish maw stuffed with minced prawn in rich chicken consommé;
3) Poached corn-fed chicken flavoured in rich dark soya sauce;
4) Claypot jasmine rice with Chinese sausages and homemade air-dried duck drumstick in lotus leaf,
5) “Bountiful Treasures” chilled cream of mango with sago pearls and pomelo.
1-day advance order is required. Available for Takeaways at all Peony Jade Restaurants and Takashimaya B2’s festive market.
Facebook Website: https://www.facebook.com/PeonyJadeRestaurant/
1) Peony Jade @ Keppel Club – OPEN TO PUBLIC!
Bukit Chermin Rd (Off Telok Blangah Rd),
Keppel Club (Level M),
Contact Number: +65-6276-9138, +65-6375-5562
2) Peony Jade @ Clarke Quay
Blk 3A Clarke Quay #02-02 (Walk-in from Liang Court)
Contact Number: +65-6338-0305
Pre-orders for takeaways and, reservations for dine-ins are highly recommended. Please call the respective contact numbers above.
Monday to Friday – 11am to 2:30pm & 6pm to 11pm
Saturday & Sunday – 10am to 3pm & 6pm to 11pm
OPEN THROUGHOUT THE LUNAR NEW YEAR PERIOD